The popular Twitter client Tweetbot 3 on iOS has received a major update. The update was expected to come out earlier this weekend anytime, and it appears Apple has just approved the update in App Store. Tweetbot 3.1 is available to update and download for iPhone and iPod devices, with returning of major features. Tweetbot has received a major update earlier this month to meet with all-new iOS 7 interface on iOS device.
The team behind Tweetbot launched the major update as a standalone application in the App Store, and named it as Tweetbot 3. However, the latest update brings the Tweetbot application to version 3.1, and brings back all the major features that were missing at the launch time. We have already reviewed the application for our readers, and mentioned that how it misses some of the iconic features that were available in Tweetbot 2.0.
Tweetbot 3.1 now again allow users to set text-size without limiting to iOS 7 system-wide text size settings, furthermore the right-swipe gesture is also back in the application with quick settings to customize it on application. The newer application update has also bring back the lists option in timeline, and makes the Tweetbot 3.1 update as perfect update.
The team behind Tweetbot has managed to fix all the known bugs in the application, and here we have the complete change log present for our readers to follow up with new features and bug fixes:
What’s New in Version 3.1
– Using a list as your timeline is back (hold down on “Timeline” title to reveal the menu)
– Right swipe to quick reply (short swipe and release for custom action)
– Resize text within the app (Settings > Display)
– Option to set square avatars and hide timeline badges (Settings > Display)
– Email conversations or share via Storify
– “Last tweet x minutes ago” is back in the profiles (under recent images)
– Removed “Retweeted by” string so there’s less chance of truncation
– Lots of bug fixes