The applications maker behind the popular Twitter client, Twitterrific 5 for iOS has released minor cum major update for its application in the App Store. The latest Twitterrific 5 update brings number of new features, and bug fixes with several runtime performance improvements. The update also reveals the new layout for user-profile section, and pull-to-refresh animation.
The application update is making rounds around the Twitter community from last several days, and now we have finally checked out what comes out from their labs. Twitterrific 5 is a universal application available for every iOS devices, and comes with $2.99 price tag. You can check out whole change log here for the latest update:
What’s New in Version 5.5.3
• New layout for user profiles
• New pull-to-refresh animation
• View profile banners by tapping on them
• Swipe upwards on a photo in the image viewer to dismiss
• Various performance enhancements throughout the app
• Fixed a bug that prevented users from being displayed in people search
• Fixed a bug where the pull-to-refresh control would disappear
• Pinning the sidebar open on iPad doesn’t prevent VoiceOver timeline access
• Reauthorization not needed after refreshing in the background while locked
• Scrolling past DMs and mentions now properly marks them as read
• Deleted tweets no longer re-appear after refreshing
• Fixes for various crash on launch issues
Download Twitterrific 5.x update from here via App Store.