The popular Twitter client on OS X, Tweetbot for Mac, has received a noticeable update from its team behind the scenes. Tapbot is the main identity behind the development, and management of Tweetbot on both OS X and iOS. The update has introduced numbers of new features, fixes, and general improvements of the application on latest launched OS X 10.9.
The latest update has also included a latest feature that is currently limited only to OS X Mavericks running machines. The update is available for free in the OS X App Store. Latest Tweetbot for Mac is now featuring quick-reply via notifications to users using upcoming features of new OS X Mavericks.
- Smoother Scrolling (10.9 only)
- You can now reply to tweets/DMs from the notification itself (10.9 only)
- Lists and saved searches now refresh every 2 minutes instead of 4
- Fixed the issue where you’d see ‘Please enable wifi’ when fetching your location while composing a tweet
- Fixed the issue where searching your timeline, then scrolling to top then dismissing search field could move your timeline to the top
- Fixed a potential issue where app could hang when using secondary windows
- Fixed a few issues on 10.7
- Various bug fixes and improvements for 10.9
Leave a Reply