iWatch is one of those Apple products that are rumored over the time by analysts, and gets predicted to be coming every year. However, a new report has added that iWatch is going to be another biggest gamer changer for Apple in the wear-able computers market. The report based on the words of an analyst in China. But before we move on with report, it is merit reminding here that we have not yet seen any prototype of iWatch from any source around the market.
Furthermore, there is no input from big media outlet on iWatch existence. Everyone is just claiming on the basis of patents filing by Apple over the last few years, and some sources under the R&D Center of Apple. There should be some wearable computer present in Apple labs in shape of a wristwatch, but still there are no official words about the device.
However, some analysts believes to have numbers of units of the iWatch will ship in the very first year of the product announcement. Yes, analysts are going crazy on iWatch product once again, and this time we are hearing from Wang Wanli, an analyst with CIMB Securities Limited, who tells CTC that iWatch is going to be in market by the mid-2014. Addition to the availability time range, he comments that Apple will ship around 63.4 million iWatch products around the world in the first year, and then will see a tremendous rise in the sales of product.
The analyst believes to be hinting at the manufacturer partners of Apple for iWatch production in 2014. He thinks that Apple will get 60 percent of its orders from Taiwanese manufacturer called Inventec, while the rest 40 percent of orders will come from Quanta Computer in 2014 to meet the demand of the iWatch product.
We are curious to know about iWatch product, and looking forward to get more inputs on iWatch from our sources.