iOS 7 Beta 2 Download is gone available today to developers via OTA and iOS Dev Center. Apple has seeded the iOS 7 Beta 2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users. Finally, Apple has bring the iOS 7 Beta to iPad users with the second seed of iOS 7 beta. Apple has been declining iPad community with not releasing iOS 7 beta for iPad users, but it appears they have complete their mark and the iOS 7 beta 2 download is now available for iPhone / iPad and iPod Touch users on iOS Dev center.
iOS 7 Beta 2 Download Launched for iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch
Furthermore, the iOS 7 beta 2 download is available to iOS 7 beta 1 running devices over the air update, and users can easily update their devices with a single click in Update menu on their iPhone. The iOS 7 Beta 2 IPSW download links are now available in iOS Dev Center for developers, and if you are developer you can download it from iOS Dev Center.
iOS 7 Beta 2 For iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch:
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A(8GB)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPad 4 (A1458)
- iPad 4 (A1459)
- iPad 4 (A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
A1428 model iPhone 5 is the Canadian and US AT&T network GSM iPhone
A1429 works on GSM iPhone 5 of Asia (including Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore & South Korea), Australia, Germany & the UK.
A1429 works on CDMA iPhone 5 on Sprint and Verizon in the US along with the KDDI network in Japan.
the iPad mini (Wi-Fi Only) is model A1432 the iPad mini (GSM) is model A1454, and the iPad mini (CDMA) is model A1455
iOS 7 Beta 2 for iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch Changelog:
- Voice Notes app is back
- Messages now shows message sending properly, and delivered and read notifications are properly spaced.
- New Exchange logo in Mail
- Voicemail now works
- Traffic option in Notification Center
- iTunes & App Store settings are now combined in Settings
- Much more responsive in general
- More easy to read notification drawer, lighter effects, and better close button.
- Updated opacity / color in Folders background
We are keep updating iOS 7 beta 2 download links with newer / working links. We have updated the iOS 7 Beta Download links page with more iOS 7 Beta 2 Download Links.