iCleaner Pro is a well known app that is now available to download and install on iOS 10 without Jailbreak. It’s an excellent app to find and remove unwanted junk files accumulated in your iPhone and iPad. iCleaner Pro used to be formerly available only to jailbroken devices but now you can install iCleaner Pro from third-party stores on your iPhone/iPad without jailbreak.
You should install iCleaner Pro app right away on your iOS 10 device to experience the awesome cleanup feature of this app. iCleaner Pro is an absolute necessity, more so for 16-bit iPhone. You’d be surprised to know that your iPhone clings to tons of unwanted files and junk files over time. You can install iCleaner Pro to take care of your memory storage issues.
All the websites you visit, the programs you use, photos you browse and articles you read, your iPhone stores information and logs files in its cache to improve your browsing experience. All of this aims to load programs, apps and webpages faster for you but it often results in excessive stuffing of iPhone memory. Once you install iCleaner Pro and it runs through your device, you will see your device is running faster and better.
How to install iCleaner Pro on iOS 10 device
To install iCleaner Pro on iOS 10 without Jailbreak is not as straightforward as through Cydia on jailbroken devices. However, if you follow the steps below, installing iCleaner Pro is not at all a difficult procedure. On devices without Jailbreak, you have to download xCode for sideloading apps.
- Download the latest version of xCode.
- Launch xCode and follow the instructions onscreen.
- Open xCode preferences and hit “Agree” on terms and conditions.
- You might be prompted to add your password.
- Tap + and then tap “Add Apple ID.”
- Now use your Apple ID and password to login.
- Now go to https://mega.nz and get iCleaner Pro iPA.
- Now you will get your iPA file onto your device using xCode.
- Open the swift code of iCleaner Pro or Objective-C.
- Plug your iOS device through USB port. On the menu bar, click on Product > Destination > your device.
- Now click on the project name on the left-hand side of xCode. Under the identity header add a unique Bundle Identifier. It could be anything you wish to enter.
- Wait till xCode finishes the iCleaner Pro.
- Now go to General > Profile & Device Management and find the profile for iCleaner Pro.
- Tap on Trust and you will be able to launch iCleaner Pro successfully.
Clean your iPhone with iCleaner Pro
Once you install iCleaner Pro, you can start cleaning your iPhone or iPad right away.
- Make sure you plug your mobile device to power source while iCleaner Pro is working.
- Lanuch iCleaner Pro and tap on “Start Cleaning” button to start the cleaning process.
- You will see a pop up which says “Fast mode.” Tap Continue.
- Now the cleaning process will start. You can see the progress of cleanup process from the progress bar.
- iCleaner Pro will take some time to complete the cleaning process.
- On completion you will get an alert “Wiping Completed.” Confirm to continue.
You will be surprised to see the amount of free space created by iCleaner Pro in your device. iCleaner Pro scans your device to locate and remove the unwanted files sitting in your phone’s memory. To check the space freed by iCleaner Pro, open Settings app and open the storage section. Surprise! Surprise!