Learning how to use the iPhone is an experience that you may want to participate in. Leaving aside the fact that there are millions of iPhone users all around the world, an interesting fact is the idea that many of them don’t actually have a lot of knowledge when it comes down to connecting and pairing other devices to their iPhone via Bluetooth.
How to use the iPhone’s Bluetooth in 4 steps:
Today, we’ll take a look at the process in order to be able to understand it better. First of all, the process is known as pairing and is basically the same regardless of what device you are trying to pair to your iOS device.
- In order to be able to pair an iPhone with another device, you’ll first have to make sure that they are near one another.
- Now, you’ll have to make sure that the device which you’re trying to connect is turned on and discoverable. In order to make it discoverable, chances are that there will be a button with the word ‘pair’ somewhere on the device, or a button with the official Bluetooth logo. If you’re having trouble, then simply consult the manual of your device to find out where the button is.
- Now, you’ll have to turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which is very easy to do.
- Tap Settings to enter the app
- Tap General followed by Bluetooth, or simply Bluetooth (depending on your iOS version)
- Move the Bluetooth slider to ‘on’. This will in turn make all of the discoverable devices appear. If you’ve succeeded to make your device discoverable, then it should appear right here.
- If the device is listed, simply tap it. Doing so will initiate the connection. (Bear in mind that there are cases when you’ll be asked to enter a password. Simply type in the numbers or word and you’ll be good to go)
- Enjoy Bluetooth connectivity.
If you’re unsure about anything mentioned in this How-to, then simply drop us a comment and we’ll get back to you and make sure to assist you throughout your attempt to learn how to use the iPhone.