Samsung Galaxy S5 has many more excellent features and this Auto adjust screen tone is one of them. This feature considers the on screen images and the light of the surroundings to adjust the screen tone. The main aim of this is to save some battery by adjusting the screen brightness. It produces a screen that is appropriate for the human being eyes.
You may have noticed that your screen brightness gets changes automatically and this happens due to this automatic screen tone feature of Galaxy S5. Here are the ways to enable Auto adjust screen tone.
Ways to enable auto adjust screen tone through Settings:
- First swipe the screen from top to the bottom to find out the notification panel.
- Select the settings
- Now get the Sound and Display selection option by going down.
- Press on Display
- Tick the box next to Auto adjust screen tone to make it on.
Now the auto adjust screen tone will be activated in your phone. There is another way also to enable this feature in Galaxy S5. The second process is done by going to S Finder. The process is discussed below.
Enable auto adjust screen tone through S Finder
- Swiping the finger on the screen from top to the bottom will help to get the notification panel.
- Find out the S Finder by scrolling down.
- Click on that and type auto adjust screen tone. Press the search button next to that.
- A new page will be opened. Tick the box next to auto adjusts screen tone under the Settings section.
- The feature is now enabled as you tick the checkbox.
So you can activate auto adjust screen tone in Galaxy S5 by any of the two methods.