You are in your office and you need to send a file to your friend immediately but the file is saved at your laptop at home. Then what to do? Well ways are there. You can remotely control your computer or laptop from your phone. Thinking how? I am going to discuss the steps here for you.
- First of all you have to download TeamViewer on your computer and install it. Download this same software on your phone or tablet too. TeamViewer is free for Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Linux, Mac, and Windows. To get the download links for these platforms click here.
- Both your phone and computer need to be connected to the internet.
- Launch TeamViewer on your computer.
- Make a note of the password and ID that are displayed in TeamViewer.
- Open TeamViewer on your tablet or smartphone and enter the password and ID that you noted down in your smartphone TeamViewer app.
- Touch Remote Control.
- Now the computer screen will be shown to you and you will be able to control your computer from there now.
TeamViewer works across the internet, now you can mail a file from your computer from your office. In order to simulate a mouse-click, you can tap the screen. To get a virtual keyboard, just tap on a text entry field.
There are many other apps as like TeamViewer that let you connect to your remote computer through your smartphone or tablet but this app is free and also easy to use.
Leave a Reply