Apple has seeded the iOS 7 beta 3 to developers for iPhone / iPad / iPod touch devices, this morning. The latest iOS 7 beta 3 build comes up with plenty of improvements and new features for the developers. Apple followed up with rumor of the iOS 7 beta 3 launch, and provided the best OTA / Direct downloads of iOS 7 Beta 3. The update is available on iOS devices running iOS 7 Beta 2 with OTA update, and iOS Dev Center for direct download links.
However, if you have already updated to iOS 7 Beta 3 then it is time to start hunting the latest features, and improvements over the older builds. We have already spend a large time with latest build in our house to bring some ground breaking things in front of you guys. But you can also spot any changes, and help us!
Apple has made significant changes to iOS 7 UI designs, and tweaked numerous bugs of designs. We have seen how people treated Apple on introducing mass design change in iOS 7, and therefore, Apple is now working closely with all-kind of reports to fix iOS 7 UI bugs.
Well, we have already gathered a long list of changes in iOS 7 Beta 3, and there are many things that you would like to know:
iOS 7 Beta 3: What’s New!
- Faster and more stable than previous releases
- Minor font and transparency changes in Notification Center
- Minor UI changes in Music app
- New font in Weather app
- Larger status bar items on Lock screen
- Calendar app now shows dots for scheduled events on monthly view
- New search bar and pull-to-refresh animation in Mail app
- Folders now appear more transparent
- New icon animations when downloading an app
- New font in Settings app
- New font and font color in Messages app
- New animation when accessing Spotlight search
- Minor UI tweaks in Safari search
- You can now use apps while they’re updating
- Lock screen now shows clock while playing a song
- New animation when compressing video to be shared
- .com key in Safari’s unibar keyboard is finally gone
- New Top Charts icon in the App Store
- Boot up no longer shows spinning wheel
- Brightness and Wallpaper page have been updated with iOS 7 UI
- Now Playing track now displayed fully in Music app
- You can now pinch-to-zoom in Music app while in landscape mode
- New stations added to iTunes Radio
- Tap on album cover in Music app to rate a song
- Messages app now open to conversation list instead of opening to unread message
- Send progress bar now wider in Messages
- Dictionary now works
- New Wi-Fi diagnostic mode