iOS 7 Download – As expected Apple has released the final version of iOS 7 in public for iPhone and iPad devices. Users can now download iOS 7 for their devices via iTunes, and Apple Software Update program to install iOS 7 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. The iOS 7 update is now officially available for everyone, and those who are running with older version of iOS 6.x or any beta / gold master build of iOS 7 can directly download iOS 7 on their device to avoid bricking iOS 7 beta on their devices.
iOS 7 Download for iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch:
The iOS 7 Download is available for everyone across the world. Anyone can use direct download iOS 7 links, and as well as the automatic ways to get iOS 7 update downloaded on your machine. We have already created a guide for our readers to avoid last minute issues while install iOS 7 on your devices. You can follow this guide How To Update / Install iOS 7 on iPhone – iPad – iPod Touch.
After the public launch of iOS 7, we are now expecting to see lots of application updates to reach your devices. It is advised to take backup twice-using different methods, and fresh install iOS 7 on your device. The iOS 7 update is said to be bringing lot of core changes to older operating system on iPhone devices, and therefore users are required to secure their data during updating.
iOS 7 Features – Preview:
● Control Center, which gives you quick access to the controls you want in one convenient place with just one swipe from the bottom of your screen;
● Notification Center, now available from the Lock screen so you can see all your notifications with a simple swipe, and the new Today feature gives you an at-a-glance view of your day with a summary of the important details such as weather, traffic, meetings and events;
● Improved Multitasking that gives users the ability to switch between their apps in a more visual and intuitive way, and iOS 7 pays attention to which apps you use most and automatically keeps your content up to date in the background;
● AirDrop, an entirely new way to quickly and easily share content with people nearby;
● New Camera app filters so you can add real-time photo effects, a square camera option, and you can quickly and easily switch between your four cameras—video, photo, square and panorama—with just a swipe;
● A redesigned Photos app that introduces Moments, a new way to automatically organize your photos and videos based on time and location;
● Full-screen browsing with Safari’s new redesigned user interface, the new smart search field helps simplify searching, and there’s a new view for your bookmarks and your Safari tabs;
● Siri with new male and female voices,* Twitter search integration, Wikipedia integration and Bing web searching within the app; and
● iTunes Radio, a free Internet radio service featuring over 200 stations and an incredible catalog of music from the iTunes Store, combined with features only iTunes can deliver.
There are several features coming iOS 7 for the iOS device owners. Among the very new features, user-interface update is the most important and biggest update. The iOS 7 now comes with real multi-tasking on iOS devices. With iOS 7 installed on iOS device, users can now download iWork for iCloud and as well as can interact with their devices in a very new way.
Download iOS 7 for iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch:
[share-locker id=”23e4279a” theme=”blue” message=”Sharing is Caring! Click on any of this sharing button to get direct iOS 7 Download links. ” main_url=”” facebook_share=”1″ facebook_share_title=”” facebook_share_url=”” facebook_share_message=”” facebook_like=”1″ facebook_like_url=”http://www.facebook.com/geeksays” facebook_colorscheme=”light” twitter=”1″ twitter_url=”” twitter_tweet=”Direct iOS 7 Download for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch #iOS7 #Apple” google=”1″ google_url=”” vk_share=”1″ vk_share_url=””]
iOS 7 Download Links:
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
The iOS 7 Download Links will be offered on our iOS 7 Download Page here.