Instapaper has been named as the App of the Week in App Store this week. The popular read-it-later application has gained Apple’s attention, and makes it way to the App Store for free of cost entire this week. Users can now grab the Instapaper application for free of cost from App Store for both iPhone and iPad devices. The application itself has numerous titles under his belt, and won many recommended badges from across the publications.
It introduces itself as the first read-it-later application on iOS devices with an option to simplify the content over the web. It makes content look less clumsy, and feel better for read anytime. The application let users save their data / bookmarks the pages for read it later on any of their connected device.
Instapaper is a good choice for anyone who spend most of his / her time on reading books, articles, and stuff on their iOS devices. Personally, I use Pocket as my read-it-later or Reading List feature in Safari to bookmark stuff for detail read and check out, but I believe checking out an Instapaper is not a big issue. As it is one of those application who forced me attach my credit card at first with my Apple ID.
Well, if you are still unaware of the core functions of Instapaper then here are few notable features:
Instapaper Core Features:
– Save most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for the iPhone and iPad screens.
– Store up to 500 articles on your iPhone or iPad, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website.
– Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
– Send to Instapaper from 150 other iPhone and iPad apps.
– Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
– Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
– Automatic Dark and Sepia Mode switching for sunset times in your location
– Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
– Filter your list of unread items by reading time
Instapaper is available for free in the App Store for both iPhone and iPad device, limited time offer!